Lissa Explains it All:  Web Design Forums  

Go Back   Lissa Explains it All: Web Design Forums > Welcome > Rules: Read before posting

Notices

Old 08-18-2005, 11:19 PM
Explains it All

Lissa has much to be proud ofLissa has much to be proud ofLissa has much to be proud ofLissa has much to be proud ofLissa has much to be proud ofLissa has much to be proud ofLissa has much to be proud ofLissa has much to be proud of
Forum Rules: Please Read BEFORE Posting, Thanks!

Rules for the Lissa Explains it All Forum

1. No Spamming: The edit button works within five minutes of the original post, so edit your post if you have anything additional to say.

2. Keep Language Kid-Friendly: This one is obvious.

3. Respect all forum members: Everyone should receive the same respect, as everyone wants to have a friendly and enjoyable environment. Important: Please report bad posts, it's so helpful to me

4. Must be 13: You must be thirteen or over to register on the forum, or if you are under the age of 13, you need to have parental consent faxed to me so that you can participate in the forum. These are not my rules, I can get in trouble if someone under 13 registers here.

5. No Illegal Chat: Any discussion of warez or illegal downloading (copywritten music, movies etc.) is not permitted, and will be deleted immediately.

6. Finally, Have fun!

Last edited by Lissa; 07-03-2009 at 04:26 PM.
Sponsored Links